Hollywood is home to many television and film studios and popular record companies. They say no one was as charming as an old Hollywood studio. They had excellent cinematic skills, all the raw talent was sharpened and polished to absolute perfection. The whole process can take months, sometimes even years, before the actress is worth sharing. This is followed by a list of some classic Hollywood actresses whose images have caught the world’s attention.
20 Hollywood’s Most Beautiful Classic and Old Actresses
1. Rita Hayworth
- Born: 17. October 1918,
- Birthplace : Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Dead: 14. May 1987, Manhattan, New York, United States.
- height: 1,68 m
- The woman: James Hill (1958-1961), Dick Haymes (divorced), Prince Ali Khan (1 child), Orson Wells (1 child), Edward Charles Holmgren Judson (divorced).
- Kids: Yasmine against Khan, Rebecca Wells.
Hayworth is a legendary Hollywood star whose charm catapulted her to international fame in the 1940s and 1950s. She was nicknamed the Goddess of Love and performed in theatres such as Pal Joey, Gilda and the Lady of Shanghai. She’s been on the cover of Life magazine five times and it’s rumoured that there’s a Margarita cocktail named after her.
Read it: The 10 most famous actors in old Hollywood.
2. Grace Kelly
- Born: 12. November 1929.
- Birthplace : Hanneman University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Dead: 14. September 1982, Princess Grace Hospital, Monaco.
- The woman: Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (1956-1982).
- Kids: Stephanie, Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Albert II, Prince of Monaco.
- Grandsons: Charlotte Casiragi, Camille Gottlieb and many others…
Grace Kelly was an American actress best known for her balanced and elegant posture. She starred in the films Catch a Thief, Rear Window and High Society and won the Oscar for Best Actress in 1954 for her performance in the film Country Girl. In 1956 she married Prince Rainier III of Monaco. Kelly was named one of the 100 sexiest stars in the history of cinema by Empire magazine.
3. Brigitte Bardot
- Born: 28. September 1934.
- Dude: 86 years old
- Birthplace : Paris, France
- height: 1.63 m
- The woman: Bernard d’Ormal (1992), Jacques Charrier (1959-1962), Gunter Sachs (1966-1969), Roger Vadim (1952-1957).
- Kids: Nicolas-Jacques Charrieu
- Grandsons: Thea Charrier, Anne Charrier.
Brigitte is a French ballerina, model and heroine who became an international figure in the 1950s and 1960s with films such as Le Mépris et Dieu créa une femme. In the sixties Bardot started working as a musician and released records like Brigitte Bardot chante and Special Bardot. She also recorded hits with a French singer and songwriter.
4. Elizabeth Taylor
- Born: 27. February 1932.
- Birthplace : Hampstead Garden, suburb of London, United Kingdom.
- Dead: 23. March 2011, Sedars-Sinai Medical Records Division, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- The woman: Larry Fortensky (1991-1996) and others.
- Kids: Lisa Todd, Maria Burton, Christopher Edward Wilding, Michael Wilding Jr.
Actress Elizabeth Taylor has starred in films such as Hot Tin Roof Cat and Butterfield 8. According to a journal survey, she received the title of most memorable eyebrow, and some of her successes were Cleopatra and National Velvet. She received two Oscars and won the 1993 Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Film Institute.
5. Betty Grable
- Born: 18. December 1916.
- Birthplace : St. John’s Louis, Missouri, United States.
- Dead: 2. July 1973, Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Kids: Victoria Elizabeth James, Jessica James.
- The woman: Harry James (1943-1965), Jackie Coogan (1937-1939).
Grable Betty was an American star and ballerina, a famous lady with the most luxurious legs in Hollywood. Ihr erster Filmauftritt as Goldwin in der Musical-Komödie Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Later she became the highest-paid star in Hollywood. His blockbuster films include The Moon about Miami, Spring in the Rocks and Coney Island.
6. Pendulum of Judy
- Born: 10. June 1922.
- Birthplace : Grand Rapids, Minnesota, USA.
- Dead: 22. June 1969, Chelsea, London, United Kingdom
- The woman: Mickey Deans (1969-1969), bigger.
- Kids: Lisa Minelli, Lorna Lufth, Joey Lufth.
Judy was an American singer and actress who, because of her exceptional talents and weaknesses, was one of the famous Hollywood icons of the 20th century. I’m sure you already have. She is best known for her deep voice and has appeared in films such as The Wizard of Oz, Star Was Born and Meet Me in the Holy Land. She also received the Grammy Lifetime Award for bravery.
7. Veronic acid lake
- Born: 14. November 1922.
- Birthplace : Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Dead: 7. July 1973, Burlington, Vermont, United States.
- height: 1,5 m
- The woman: Robert Carlton-Munro (1972-1973), bigger.
- Kids: Elaine Detley, Andre Michael De Tot III, Diane De Tot, William Detley.
Veronica Lake was an American film, theatre and television actress, best known for her typical cuckoo-shaped hairstyle. Lake began his career with smaller roles, but soon his appearance and performance reached great heights. She is remembered for her presence in Sullivan’s film comedy Travels and for her fascinating roles in the 1940s film noir.
8. Dorothy D and deck
- Born: 9. November 1922.
- Birthplace : Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Deceased: 8. September 1965, West Hollywood, California, USA.
- The woman: Jack Denison (1959-1962), Harold Nicholas (1942-1951).
- Kids: Harolyn Susannah Nicholas
- The parents: Ruby Dandridge, Cyril Dandridge.
Dandridge was an African-American actress and singer who came to Hollywood and performed with her sister. She and her sister played in the Marx Brothers classic A Day at the Races, Going Places with Louis Armstrong. She was the first African-American woman to receive an Oscar nomination for best star.
9. Ursula Andress
Born: 19. March 1936
Place of birth : Ostermundigen, Switzerland
Height: 1.65 m
Spouse : John Derek (1957-1966)
Children : Dmitry Alexander Hamlin
Ursula is a Swiss-American actress and former model. At the age of 18 she played small roles in low-budget Italian productions. Ursula has starred in about 47 films. She is known for her film Doctor No, in which she plays the role of Honey Rider, which earned her the title of Actress of the Year in the film Golden Globe.
10. Shirley Temple
- Born: 23. April 1928.
- Birthplace : Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Deceased: 10. February 2014, Woodside, California, USA.
- Kids: Lori Black, Linda Susan Agar, Charles Alden Black Jr.
- The woman: Charles Alden Black (1950-2005), John Agar (1945-1950).
Temple was a protagonist of his time and won an Oscar for his leading roles in films like Heidi and Bright Eyes. As the temple matured, its popularity with the spectators declined. As a teenager she played in the movie Blue Bird (1940), which didn’t do well at the box office. After that, she refocused her career on public service.
11. Anna MayWong
- Born: 3. January 1905.
- Birthplace : Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Dead: 3. February 1961, Santa Monica, California, United States of America.
- height: 1.69 m
- Reward: Wine route
- TV show: Madame Liu Tong’s gallery.
Wong is the first Chinese-American heroine of the film, born of Li Gong Toy and Wong Sam Sing. As the third generation American she enjoyed a solid acting career in a deeply racist period, but ended in defeat. His films include Piccadilly, Daughter of Shanghai, Shanghai Express and others.
12. Anita Ekberg
- Born: 29. September 1931.
- Birthplace : Municipality of Malmö, Sweden
- Dead: 11. January 2015, Rocca di Papa, Italy
- height: 1.69 m
- The woman: Rick Van Nutter (1963-1975), Anthony Steel (1956-1959).
- Price: Golden Globe Award in the category Best new star of the year – Actress
Anita Ekberg was a Swedish heroine who starred in several European and American films. Ekberg also worked as a model before he started his acting career. She is best known for her role in the comedy and theatre film La Dolce Vita. The film won an Oscar and a Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival in 1960.
13. Kim Novak
Marilyn Polina Kim Novak was popular in the industry for her beautiful blonde hair. Novak began her film career in 1954 after signing a contract with Columbia Pictures where she appeared in numerous films such as Picnic, The Man with the Golden Hand and Joey’s Friend. Novak loved to raise money during his reign and stood before many important men of the time.
14. Audrey Hepburn
Born into money and the Dutch royal family, life took a strange turn for cult actress Audrey when Hitler’s army invaded her hometown of Arnhem in the Netherlands. After the war she went to a ballet school in London where she was noticed by producers and her film career began with films like Funny Face, Charade and Roman Holidays.
15. Natalie wood
Actress Natalie Wood shot herself at the age of 16 when she starred with James Dean in the movie Rebellion for no reason. In 1961 she played the role of Mary in the West Side History and was selected for an Academy Award for her performance in Magnificence in the Grass. She tragically left the country and drowned on a boat in 1981.
16. Vera Mili
Faith was an American star, which is remarkable because she starred in several Alfred Hitchcock movies. His most successful role is the image of Lila Crane in the standard thriller Hitchcock Psychopath. Miles began her acting career after receiving the title of Miss Kansas and then moved to Los Angeles.
17. France Farmer
Elena Farmer was an American star and TV presenter. Over the course of her career, she has appeared in more than a dozen feature films. The farmer grew up in 1962 in a university production of Anton Chekhov’s Tchaika.
Margaret Ann is a Swedish-born actress, singer and ballerina who is commemorated for her characters in films such as Viva Las Vegas and Plot’s Knowledge. Margaret’s early characters just used her sexual charm. His other films are Kitten with a Whip and Pleasure Seekers.
19. Lana Turner
Lana is an American film actress known for her glamorous charisma and sexual charm. Although her capacities as a star are limited, she excels in areas that emphasize her sexuality and labour roots. She enjoyed her popularity in the 40s and 50s and often plays the role of a good girl who misbehaves.
20. Barbara Stanwyck
Barbera was an American film and television star who played many roles in more than 80 films, but was most successful in dramatic roles as an independent, strong and complex woman.
Here is a list of 20 of the most beautiful classic and old Hollywood actresses. Who deserves to be mentioned, from that time and this career to start a career in the fifties.
old hollywood actresses still alive,old hollywood actress alice,famous old hollywood actors,old hollywood black actresses,famous old bollywood actresses,old hollywood glamour hair,most beautiful old bollywood actresses,hottest classic hollywood actors,classic hollywood blonde,glamorous hollywood movies,actress best old hollywood,belarusian actresses,old handsome actors,most handsome actors 1940s,most beautiful actresses of all time,old actress bollywood actor,old actresses still alive,actresses over 70,old hollywood actors,beautiful 1930s actresses,beautiful actresses in their 30s,famous actresses in their 20s,famous actresses 1920s,40s actresses,most beautiful hollywood stars,classic actress bollywood,hottest actresses over 50 years old,old hollywood glamour,most beautiful old hollywood actresses,50 most beautiful actresses in old hollywood,most iconic movie stars