Kim Ji Soo is a South Korean singer and actress. She made her debut in August 2016 in YG Entertainment’s girl band Blackpink. She uses the name Jisu She is known as a member of Blackpink, which has been the top female K-pop band since 2019. Jisoo is also known as a role model in South Korean commercials, especially for LG. She has also acted in several television series. Jisoo is known on the social media in South Korea and has 18.8 million followers.
Beginning of life
Kim Ji Soo was born on the 3rd. Born in January 1995 in Gunpo, Gyeonggi, South Korea, he has an older brother and sister. Jisu went to high school at the Seoul School of Performing Arts. In 2011 she started at YG Entertainment as an intern. She then joined Blackpink. In 2015 she will perform as an actress for the first time.
Exposure and impact
In Gallup Korea’s annual music poll for 2018, Jisoo was ranked tenth among South Korea’s most popular idols with 4.8 percent of the votes. In April 2019 she was the tenth K-pop idol with 12.8 million followers on Instagram. Jisoo was also ranked as the sixth most popular K-pop idol in a 2019 survey of soldiers doing military service in South Korea. In 2019 it was selected for the BoF 500, the final professional index of the 2.4 trillion people who shape the fashion industry.
Jisoo is ranked among the top ten celebrities and influential personalities in the beauty world for the first five months of 2020. Women’s Wear Daily, a magazine for the fashion industry, revealed that Jisoo was top of the rankings for average involvement per position, followed by Rihanna and Kylie Jenner. It is ranked 7th with the least number of positions – only 12. She was the only Asian woman on the list.
In June 2020 Jisoo’s appearance on social media circulated in teasers for the Blackpink single How You Like That. Celebrities and influential personalities from South Korea, China, Thailand and Vietnam have replicated their double-winged hair and makeup. Jisoo’s to-the-point style, a homemade makeup idea, is also in fashion on social media, including Instagram, followed by the hashtag #JisooMakeup to inspire fans abroad.
In a brand data analysis conducted by the Korea Entrepreneurship Research Institute, Jisoo ranked first on personal brand reputation, followed by online consumption habits, which significantly influence consumption and interest in the brand. Sung Sung Lim, director of the Institute of Korean Studies, said that the great Korean wave in the world community has quickly eroded the traditional dominance of Western culture. He also named Jisoo, together with Jungkook, as the World Beauty Stallion, putting her on the same level as Olivia Hussey and James Dean.
The increase in Dior sales in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea was also related to a marketing campaign with many Korean pop singers, including Jisoo. Jisoo participated in the successful launch of the new Dior Bobby Bag, a campaign in which other influential personalities such as Chiara Ferragni and Kat Graham also played a role. Actress Liza Soberano was also cited as being inspired for the fashion look with Dior’s Oblique scarf after playing Jisoo in Dior’s Fall/Winter 2020 campaign. As a representative of Korea at the digital show, Jisoo’s Dior Spring/Summer 2021 collection was the subject of the digital show. Their impact on the show resulted in the highest brand score, with an average MIV of 33% since the last show in the autumn of 2020.
In addition to her native language Korean, she also learned to speak Japanese and Chinese.
- Jenny says she doesn’t speak English because she’s afraid to speak it, but she understands it very well.
- She sleeps with her dog Dalg so she doesn’t have nightmares.
- She is very friendly with Twice Neion, Seulgi Red Velvet, Sauon Gfrida and Bona Vsna.
- IKON members said she had the brightest smile.
- She can play traditional drums and guitar.
- She said she couldn’t use the scissors.
- She was popular at school because of her beauty and kindness.
- She has a 4D personality.
- She said if she could go out with one of the members of Blackpink, it would be with Rose because she could write songs about Jisoo and she could sing and play guitar for her.
- She didn’t like art classes because she couldn’t pay attention in class.
- She said she could balance anything on her head except a Dalgum dog.
- She was the MC of the Super Concert of SBS Inkigayo with Jinyoung of Got7 and V of BTS.
- According to Jenny, Zhisu is a mood-maker in the band.
- She says her father often buys her strange things.
- She said Jenny’s his wife, Lisa’s right hand and Rose’s left hand.
- She is afraid of rabbits and hamsters because she was bitten by a hamster as a child.
- She was Inkigayo’s MC of the 5th. February 2017 to February 4. February 2018, with Jinyoung from Got7 and Doyoung from NCT.
- She has a white Maltese dog named Dalgom.
- She likes to make up nicknames. They say most members got their nicknames from her.
- She started as an intern at YG Entertainment in July 2011.
- If Jisu could be a Disney princess, she’d be Jasmine…
- She has already been invited to play the lead role in the TV series The Producers.
- She doesn’t cry in public because she wants to be strong for her members and fans, she cries in private.
- Jisu’s favorite song from Square Up. – That’s right.
- She performs next to Jenny Kim in the band Blackpink.
- Jisoo sang I Have A Lover for her audition at YG because she was the only one singing the ballad, and YG told her to at least sing on the keys.
- If Jisoo could change the name of the fandom, she’d want to change it to Korean, which is Banjag.
- Jisu and her dad used to watch a lot of classics when she was younger…
- She has made commercials and advertisements for Samsonite, Smart Uniform and LG Stylus 2.
- Jisoo does most of the backing vocals on Blackpink.
- She was supposed to start out as an actress, but then turned into an actress idol.
- His mother liked the Trevi bottle, so she took it from Jisoo and used it as decoration.
- Once she left an autograph in a restaurant in Hongdae and wrote her name Jisshu.
- She had a different signature during training.
- One day Dara, a former member of 2NE1, bought her a fried chicken for Christmas, she left it on the table in the training room with a note Do your best.
- Taeyeon, from the SNSD, once sent him an autographed album.
- She has a total of 9 piercings, 4 in her left ear and 5 in her right ear.
- I never dreamed of becoming something impossible.
- Don’t trust what others tell you, but take a firm hold and do what you want in your own way.
- Life is not easy, there are so many intersections…. is our life.
- You can’t go against the truth of life.
- I only say what I think once, and then I don’t talk about it again. Because people learn by making their own mistakes….
- We live in a world where we have to work hard to get what we want.
- Actually, skin color doesn’t matter much.
- Life is something you can’t expect, you can’t live with probabilities.
More information : Wiki | IMDb | IG
People like that.
roseanne park,kim ji-yoon,snowdrop,lalisa manoban,jisoo net worth,jisoo how you like that,kim jisoo famous birthday,jennie birthday,roseanne park date of birth,when was jennie born,rose birthday,jisoo in korean letters,ji soo full name,jennie real name,jennie favorite color,jisoo favorite number,lisa favorite color,jisoo birthday,jennie in korean letters,rosé in korean letters,oosolleb who is she,lisa in korean letters,kim jisoo,kim jennie age,lalisa manoban age,jisoo age,park chaeyoung,jisoo height