This text is sensitive. Click edit and regenerate for new copy.
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was an officer of the Indian Army. He served in a special operations group of the National Security Guard. Sandeep was killed in a terrorist attack in Mumbai in 2008. Then, on the 26th. In January 2009 he received the Ashoka Chakra.
- Name: Sandeep Unikrishnan
- Born: 15. March 1977.
- Birthplace: Kozhikode, Kerala
- Deceased: 28. November 2008, Mumbai
- Parents: K. Unnikrishnan, Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan
- Spouse: Neha Unnikrishnan (ged. ?-2008)
- Unit of measurement : Bihar Regiment
- service number IC-58660
- Last place: Startpage
- Price : Ashoka Chakra.
The first life of Sandeep Unnikrishnan
Sandeep Unnikrishnan was born on the 15th. March 1977 born. Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s main family was small. His father is a retired ISRO officer, K Unni Krishnan, and his mother is Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan. In Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s family, he was the only son. Sandeep was from a Malayali family living in Bangalore.
Father: K. Unni Krishnan
Mother: Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan.
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan Parents. Source of the image
At Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore, he completed 14 classes. He graduated from MNC in 1995 with a degree in natural sciences. Even when he went to school with a shaved head, he wanted to join the army. Sandeep Unnikrishnan is remembered by his teachers and classmates as a good sportsman who actively participated in sports competitions and school events.
Personal life, business and marriage
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s wife is named Neha Unnikrishnan and both were married at the time of his death.
Sandeep-Unnikrishnan and wife Neha-Unnikrishnan
Length: 5 feet and 10 inches (5’10”)
Eye color : Black
Hair color: Black
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s career in the army
- In 1995, he went to the National Defence Academy in Pune, Maharashtra. During the Oscar season, he was part of the units and graduated from the NDA in 1994. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree. He was part of the 104th regular course of the Indian Military Academy at Dehradun,
- After the Kargil War he was immediately promoted to captain, and on 12. Promoted to major in June 2002.
- One of the toughest courses is the Indian Army’s Ghatak course, won by Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan.
- Sandeep also received training at the High Altitude Warfare School in Gulmarg.
- After serving in various places like Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Siachen, Rajasthan and Hyderabad, he was selected to serve in the National Security Guard.
- After graduating in January 2007, he was assigned as a training officer for the NSG’s 51st Special Action Group (SAG).
- On the night of the 26th to the 27th. In November 2008, several monumental buildings in South Mumbai were attacked. One of the centuries-old owners of the palatial Taj Mahal hotel has become a hostage. He was the commander of the 51 SAG sent to the hotel to rescue the hostages.
- They suspected terrorists there, freed all the people and captured the terrorists.
- With his team, he fights them and saves people. But in doing so, he sacrificed his own life.
He may be dead, but he lives on in your heart. Major Sandeep blew himself up in Mumbai in honour of his victim and Sony Pictures is planning a biopic on him.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about sandeep unnikrishnan funeral and let us know what you think.
how did sandeep unnikrishnan diedsandeep unnikrishnan parentssandeep unnikrishnan wife quorasandeep unnikrishnan funeralsandeep unnikrishnan death photosmajor sandeep unnikrishnan death date,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how did sandeep unnikrishnan died,sandeep unnikrishnan parents,sandeep unnikrishnan wife quora,sandeep unnikrishnan funeral,sandeep unnikrishnan death photos,major sandeep unnikrishnan death date,sandeep unnikrishnan daughter,sandeep unnikrishnan last words