Miley Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She starred in a television series (Hannah Montana) and four films. She has released five albums and written an autobiography.
Cyrus played a supporting role in the series Doc and Big Fish. She then presented herself to Hannah Montana in 2006. Their first studio album, Meeting Miley Cyrus, was released in 2007. In 2017 Cyrus released six albums: Meet Miley Cyrus (2007), Breakout (2008), Can’t be Tamed (2010), Bangerz (2013), Miley Cyrus and her dead Petz (2015) and Younger Now (2017).
Miley Ray Cyrus was killed on the 23rd. Born November 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee, USA Cyrus originally grew up at the Heritage Elementary School in Tennessee. At the age of eight, his family moved to Toronto, Canada, where Cyrus’ father, Billy Ray, played in the series Doc (2001).
In 2005 Cyrus got the lead role in Disney’s Hannah Montana series (2006) about a teenager who leads a double life as a pop star. His father stood by him again. Shortly after the show it collapsed and reached record-breaking sold out tours and merchandising deals. Cyrus became a teenage superstar. After the success of Hannah Montana (2006) Cyrus switched roles, including Ronnie Miller in Last Song (2010) and Lola in Lola (2012) with Demi Moore. In 2009 she sang at the best selling party in the US and broke the world record for the most represented teenager.
She got engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, but the couple broke up in 2013. They resumed their relationship in 2016. She also met Patrick Schwarzenegger about a year before her divorce from Hemsworth.
Miley Cyrus Profile
- Birth name : – The Fate of Hope Kira
- Occupation: – Singer, songwriter, actress.
- Smiley Miley.
- Born: – Franklin, Tennessee, USA.
- Date of birth : – 23. November 1992.
- Height: – 5 feet 5 inches
- Hair color: – Blonde complexion
- Colour of the eyes: – Blue
- relationship: – Liam Hemsworth
- Nationality: – Americans
Miley Cyrus/ Quotes
- Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!
- If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
- I don’t want to be perfect, but I want to be a role model. My mother always told me that imperfection is synonymous with beauty. We’re all imperfect.
- Music is what I breathe, what I like to do. It keeps me alive.
- The only people you have, I’ve learned, are your family, because they love you, no matter what.
- My mother always tells me that it takes a long time to reach the top, but not much time to reach the bottom.
- I think my dad’s a lot cooler than other dads. He’s still pretending to be 17.
- I think I got a curfew earlier than anyone else. My mom wants me to be safe and my dad’s not very caring, but he’s a father.
- My dad says I can sing before I can talk, if that’s okay. I was always humming and everything.
- I’ve got four shelves of diaries I’ve written. Dad and I write songs together. I must have written 100 songs.
More information : IMDb | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wiki
trace cyrus,tish cyrus,billy ray cyrus,braison cyrus,christopher cody,noah cyrus,how old is liam hemsworth,how old is billy ray cyrus,miley cyrus britannica,cody simpson age,emily osment age,miley cyrus articles,miley cyrus allmusic,miley cyrus songs albums,who is miley cyrus father,when did miley cyrus start singing,miley cyrus personality,miley cyrus timeline,miley cyrus biological siblings,miley cyrus family,is miley cyrus married,miley cyrus siblings,how old is miley cyrus,miley cyrus – mother,miley cyrus 2020,miley cyrus net worth,miley cyrus husband